If you find accommodation through Derbyshire Properties Lettings our TERMS AND CONDITIONS are detailed below.
- We require £125.00 (per applicant) to secure the available property for a maximum period of three weeks. Should your references prove unsuitable or the information given on your application form is proven to be incorrect, or you cancel the tenancy prior to taking the property. This amount will NOT be refunded. All completed application forms and supporting documentation must be supplied within five working days of the above deposit being paid.
- We require a bond to be paid in advance which is refundable on vacation of the property, providing all outstanding bills have been settled and the property is left in a clean and undamaged condition.
- We require one month's rent, to be paid in advance and thereafter by monthly standing order.
- We require Two forms of Identification per applicant i.e. Driving License, Passport, and recent utility bill.
- Please note that the rent you pay for a property DOES NOT include gas, electricity, water rates, council tax, telephone charges or contents insurance unless otherwise stated.
- All of our properties are available on a minimum six-month Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement, unless otherwise stated.
STRICTLY NO PETS OR SMOKERS UNLESS SPECIFIED.
Derbyshire Properties Lettings reserve the right to remarket a property should the above requirements not be fulfilled.
We ensure the necessary gas and electric safety checks have been conducted and all meter readings are taken prior to your tenancy.
You have a legally binding Assured Shorthold Tenancy Agreement to rent the property for a set term, agreed and signed prior to moving you in.
You have an ongoing professional contact.
Your deposit is held securely by The Bond Protection Service (DPS) details available at www.depositprotection.com
Derbyshire Properties Estate Agents are members of The Property Ombudsman
Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP.